Monday, December 7, 2009
They take it from where?
So for the past week, a friend has been with j in Van hanging out. They have been wandering Van and just having a great time. Thank you Doug for being there for J. They went to Whistler one day and the Capalano bridge and Grouse Mountain. No he didn't ski! I have been very busy with Creche and seem to hit the pillow at 11pm wondering once again how to fit in all the things I was supposed to be doing. Thank you Christy for the Christmas letter and picture etc. It will be put to needed use. His blood work and such is all looking really good. Baxter is coming on Wed to pick up all of the dyalysis stuff. I am not sure how I feel about it. It is scary in a way. Sue is very supportive of me and the kids. She takes the kids and does stuff with them all the time. It gives me a break and some time with Erin. The Stint(a small thing that goes in the tube between the kidney and the bladder to keep it from collapsing) came out on Monday. J wasn't sure where and how and what was going to happen. They didn't bother sharing the info! Well he found out and it was a little uncomfortable......He says the cathedar was way worse, but still.....all the males will cringe. He is feeling really good and the meds seem to be doing better. His prednisone(the one that makes him weepy) is down to 5mg now so that is going alot better. He is now at clinic once a week on Wednesdays. We asked today if he could come home. They said he could on Friday as long as he was back for the 22 clinic and if he did a blood work on Friday morning and his creatine wasn't up. If it is at all they have to check the tube and maybe put it back in! We both really want him to come home but when we talked about it we both didn't feel good about it. It is hard to accept the fact he is not coming home until the 23. It would really suck if he had to turn around and go back. I want to go there really bad but I know I can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eww. I think we all cringed. Hang in there, guys!
Post a Comment