Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Crying at the small things.....going home.
I am going home today and am happy to see my kids. I am nervous about J. I know he can take care of himself but it is hard. He will be here until Dec 23. Doug Barr is coming down Dec 3-8 to hang out and he is excited about that. We went to Langley last night and hung out with Amy and Dawn and had a good visit. Thank you to all of you for the kindness and caring while I have been here. A new and interesting development....He is hormonal! He starts crying with the people on TV We have become addicted to the show"The Biggest Loser" It is about obese people who are in a competition to lose weight and it can be really intense. Today they got to see their family after 10 weeks of being away. J was crying thru it all. I was already here and in the thick of things and he says he just sat and watched and cried. It reminds me of when you are pregnant and cry at a commercial! He noticed it and asked me how you deal with it! I laughed. I told him that now he will have compassion and empathy for us PMS girls. So this is hard for him. His biopsy was negative and he doesn't have any bugs. His creatine is still high at 179 but they are sure it is the effects of the diarrhea and dehydration. That is resolving itself as they adjust his meds. TAC is making him shake and he doesn't like that at all. They have him down to 4 and 4 so that is good. He has energy back this week and was out all day over the last 2 days. The new apt is comfy and lots less stress because it is so close to the clinic. Time to go! Talk to you all again soon. I will continue to update this thru him while I am at home. I have convinced him to write on here and taught him how. I hope he does because it will be a different perspective and I am not there so he can tell us what is going on . I have a feeling he may not write as much or as often as me but I know it will entertaining as only Jason can. love u all .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey J - yeah - entertain us - so we can laugh and cry too! Maybe we all will run up and see you this week end - we are going to see TSO in Seattle Saturday night - so should we come on Saturday EARLY or for lunch? L Mm
Post a Comment