J is headed down to Seattle on the train tomorrow morning for Thankgiving with my family. I am excited for him. I love him and miss him. Not sure how the next 4 weeks will go by but this last week was sooosooo slow. I feel like I am in a tunnel and not sure where the end is. I always think about how I feel and wonder how much more intense it must be for him. Thanks to my Visiting Teachers who came today. Time to decorate outside with Uncle tomorrow! see'ya later!Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Untitled exhaustion....
This past week has been good but really full of life and all of the many things that happen around us. J is doing good. He is frustrated with the doctors lack of response to his problems with his meds. They are trying to just tell him to take immodium twice a day to solve the 'Problem' instead of solving the cause of it. His creatine is down to 142. He is liking the once a week clinic now. It has been raining none stop there and he is tired of it. I told him at least you don't have to shovel rain! I am sick of winter and it is only November! I got my H1N1 shot yesterday. I didn't feel a thing until today and now my arm is sore. Erin hasn't got out of bed for 2 days now. She is really sick. She got the shots exactly 2 weeks ago. She says her chest hurts and she has a stuffed nose and headache and sore throat. I hope she gets better. My mom sent me flowers today for my birthday on Friday.....37....mmmm not sure how I feel about this. Wait yes I do! I am feeling old! It may be silly but this is the first year I have been worried about it. I love the vase and the blue orchids.
J is headed down to Seattle on the train tomorrow morning for Thankgiving with my family. I am excited for him. I love him and miss him. Not sure how the next 4 weeks will go by but this last week was sooosooo slow. I feel like I am in a tunnel and not sure where the end is. I always think about how I feel and wonder how much more intense it must be for him. Thanks to my Visiting Teachers who came today. Time to decorate outside with Uncle tomorrow! see'ya later!
J is headed down to Seattle on the train tomorrow morning for Thankgiving with my family. I am excited for him. I love him and miss him. Not sure how the next 4 weeks will go by but this last week was sooosooo slow. I feel like I am in a tunnel and not sure where the end is. I always think about how I feel and wonder how much more intense it must be for him. Thanks to my Visiting Teachers who came today. Time to decorate outside with Uncle tomorrow! see'ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes - the blues looked great with the vase but I think the purple tall latiril is the only unchnaged part of the original arrangement as pictured in the book - nice vase and orchids though. L Mm
Glad it was nice though and I love the vase. L Mmm
Post a Comment