Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone know how to build a proper anything?

The windows don't seal and the walls are paper thin and sound travels! I will appreciate my house and space when I get home. Jason had the Biopsy and the results wont be in until Monday night sometime. He had an IV and it helped him feel better. He has way less diarrhea and is eating more. He still can't get very active because it makes him nauseous. I got up today and went to Angie's ward for her craft day. It was lots of fun and I met lots of new people. I enjoyed hanging out and missed all you craft people in FSJ! Thought about all of you lots as I knew you were enjoying your craft day as well. If anyone is coming to Van before Dec let us know! We need to send some stuff home. Seems we ended up with more than we can fly home with! Jason's parents drove down and brought lots of stuff but left it here! So we are now wondering how to get it all home. When I got home J had supper made for me. It was nice. Hopefully tonite will be less hectic in the neighbourhood.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Ginger,

Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your updates. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful all of this must be (although, I DO know all about stress... just of a different type). It will probably be the biggest set of memories you guys have as a family, and may just be the tie that holds you together when forces try to work against your family. I know you are going to be so much stronger for all of this... even if all you feel right now is worn out.
Glad you got the letter. We are all thinking about you... even the ones who didn't get to sign it! '

Love Wendy

sbarr said...

Hi Ginger:
I just booked Doug's ticket to Vancouver so he could come and spend time with Jason - Dec 03 - 08. He totally understands how hard this is for Jason - active, outdoorsy guys don't do well in a hospital setting!
We thought about you while doing our craft day - you are usually there teaching us how to create something wonderful. I'm glad you got to enjoy a RS gathering down there. Love you guys - God bless.

Linda said...

So - bottom line - can you sleep in the bed at the new place? is it comfortable? If I can just get a good sound sleep I manage to cope with all the other junk L Mm

Petersons said...

Hang in there Jason, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Karl