Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"I make this gown look goood!"


Well the waiting game continues. So they forgot to mention that every Wednesday is late start O.R. day!!!.....Ya so Kevin didn't go in until 9 and J is now scheduled for 1! Then that means he wont be back until 1 in the morning. We (my dad and christina) are playing cards and Kings Cribbage and Loser. Sue left when Kevin went in and she went to her hotel to sleep. The guy in the next bed came over and was crying and wanted us to know he is touched by J and his Dad and wanted to pray for J. He wanted us to know that he was a "believer" and that Christ was real. That took alot of courage for him. Jason is hungry and tired of waiting. Keeping his humour as I take a picture and he asks to see it and says" Hey I make that gown look goood." What a guy.

On a side note. There was a loss in my family last week that I just found out about last night. My uncle Rick passed away on Tues. morning. I knew him but wasn't bonded to him really. His mother, my Grandmother(my biological fathers mom) found him and is really having a hard time with all of this. Rick was on dyalysis and waiting for a kidney. I am close with my grandma and love her unconditionally. As I spoke to her I wanted to throw my arms around her and take all of her pain and sorrow away. She has been thru lots of trials and you never really think you will be around as your children pass. Grandma I am not good at saying things so I hope you won't be offended if I type here. I am not sure she will even read this and that may be okay too. I want her to know that even if she is not sure about God that he is real and he does love each of us. To everything there is a season and time. We dont understand but if we know he loves us then we trust and know we can survive and endure. He is our Father and he is perfect. He loves her and will take care of her daughter and son. Dont despair, those feelings are not of God. I love her with all my heart and see the strong and wise woman that she is. Oh how I wish I could wrap you in my arms and show you the person I love and see.

Ps. It is currently 2pm and J is finally in. Kevin is recovering nicely. talk to you all when I know more.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ginger... you MUST write a book of blog entries when you are done all of this. You guys both have such a sense of humour. It would be nice if others could experience this, too.