Sunday, October 18, 2009

Count Down to an Adventure!

Jason will be having a kidney transplant on October 21, 2009! Originally it was supposed to be Dec 9 but they changed it and we are rolling with it. J will have to be in Vancouver for 3 months or so they say. I think he will heal and surpass all of the "normal" ideals. He is determined to attend a Scout football game on Oct 31 with all of his boys! The kids are taken care of and I will be staying with him until he can be on his own and then I will go home to be with them. Kevin and Sue are already in Van and are excited and optimistic as usual. We have been trying to live "normal" over the last 3 weeks since we found out. Stress is there but excitement as well. Jason's machine was being annoying the other night and he got up and hit it and said..."Your days are numbered!" I laughed. Not much gets my man down. His biggest thought right now is how to make his dad laugh after so that they can be in pain together! I will try to keep this updated for everyone. Love to you all.

1 comment:

Kara said...

We expect you both to be part of our entertainment at our white elephants/yankee swap party this year. Get ready.

Oh, and we'll be thinking about your family every second of every day of every week of every....you get the idea.