Thursday, October 29, 2009

No J it isn't Tuesday.....It is Thursday!

We started dose 4 of 7 this morning. They have uped the dose speed to 30 from 10 and it is ok. He is pretty tired. His creatine is down to 180 this morning! His blood pressure is down to 125/72 this morning! We all like that! Normal I was told this morning is in the 130s to 140s. It depends on muscle mass and activity levels. I did laundry yesterday and hung out with Angie my long lost buddy! I enjoyed just talking and hanging out, eating fattening food and just being. Thanks for your time and energy getting here Ang! I love u! Today I woke up tired and kinda down. Not sure exactly what is up? I think I am just needing to go for a walk. J called friends this morning and is organizing the football game for Sat night. Shapiro says he can go on a day pass! So it is dressup so he is going as a doctor and wearing a mask and scrubs. Nic and Great Grandma (Mathilda, Jason's Grandma) are driving down Friday morning. They are bringing the kids. We are excited to have them. The kids will stay at the hotel with Sue and Kevin. It will be fun to have them and show them Vancouver. Well have a great day and ttyl.

No comments: