Oh what a crazy roller coaster ride. I have been okay but there have been many moments of each and every kind of emotion. I can only imagine that I am not the only one. It is 9pm and I finally give up waiting and I called the recovery room. J got there at about 7pm and won't be going back to his room until 2 am. The nurse said the doctor didn't call me cause he had to go right back into another surgery. The nurse said he is doing amazing and the kidney is working really well. She said he is comfortable(so stoned!) and doing well. She said I could come see him for 5 min if I wanted to but that he is asleep. I said no cause I am at least 45min before I could get there. Besides there really isnt any point. I am going to go to sleep and see him in the morning. I called my kids and they all seem happy. Avalin seems sad and lost but the other 2 sounded good. Erin is having fun with Alicia and Raanin is just waiting to go to Micheals house!
The views here are so different than home. The views and feelings of friends and family are all different. You get used to others personality in normal conditions, they get used to you. Then stress and such happens and things change . I change. I am trying to figure out how I stress and how I deal with things. I felt it today around 5 pm and I realized I was not doing good. I talked it out a little and prayed and I hope I dealt with it. Tomorrow will be another day. Besides, it isn't just about me. There are many people involved. Here are some pictures of different things I have seen. I love the leaves making the prints on the sidewalks. They are beautiful. Everyone sweeps leaves here. I have never seen that before. Thanks for all the energy and prayers. I feel them. All of this is so amazing and I am learning so much about life and the dynamics of it. We are not alone and we are so selfish..... We need each other to learn to be unselfish. Even when I thought I was not being selfish.....I was. mmmmmmmm i need to be more positive and have more faith in human nature. I have faith in God but not in the goodness of humans. mmmmmmm.....lots to think about.
4 comments:
Just go see him for the 5 minutes and then let Papa sit with him while you get some sleep! L Mmm
YAY! We've been waiting for any news!!!!!! YAY!~!!!!
I woke up at 3 something this morning and thought--hey! I'll bet Jay's out of surgery by now! I didn't want to get up and turn on the computer really,and risk waking anyone else so I just lay there and wondered how you all were doing! You are so right--we are not alone!
I have heard from Ginger this morning and Jason is well and sleeping - yeah - like drugged up I am guessing - Of course. But things went well. They are at the hospital and Kevin and Susanne had David text me a hello. LL
Post a Comment