Well we are home. It was a long drive home and I almost imported a noxious weed! Remember that orange flower I liked....ya...apparantley it is bad....I decided not to bring it home in a bucket and at Bixou falls...a giant poster! Do not spread this plant! Call if you see it! I laughed....
The kids are so happy we are home and now avi won't let me out of her sight. She just wants to sit and rock. She will get down for a time and then wants back up. We are realizing that we still have so much to learn and a long path to go, but we will make it. The key is being happy. Choosing to be happy. Thank you to all of you who helped and supported us thru all of this. I wont be writing on here all the time no but I will cause this will be an ongoing thing.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey my dear friends,
Just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray that everything will go well, especially that football game, eh, Jason?
I look forward to your humour and insight, Ginger. All our love.
Wendy, Chris and the girls
Post a Comment