Thursday, July 10, 2008

Laying the Smack down!

Okay we get a call at 7am.  Please come to the hospital at 9 instead of 6pm.  Okay so we get up and pack the van.  When we get there it is all talk of changin this and that.  So I just went to the head nurse and I said , "Look,  I am at my breaking point and I need to go home!  We need a schedule today and  my kids need their parents.  Within 30mins we had the following schedule:

July 11 Friday 2pm antibiotics injection
July 12 Saturday 2pm antibiotics injection
July 13 Sun  hemo at8am-11am and last dose of antiobiotics
July 15 tues  9:30-1:30 PD training   Dr. Bashir and dietician appts.  2-5  Last hemo appt.
July 16 wed  Pd training 930-2
July 17 Thurs.  Cath out of neck at 830am  PD training 930-2
July 18 Fri  PD training 930-2  

Then we can go home.  We are trying to be excited but it is hard.   so that is where we are at.  If we don't visit you and call u all when we are first home don't be offended!  We are going to be getting into a "new normal"  .  We are now at a house and are settling in nicely.  Tomorrow we are going to try to set up a video conference with the kids.  love and miss you all.  

No comments: