Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday a day of more small miracles

Well today Kevin and Nic and Erin left.  J had hemo at 8am and then we went to church at 1.  It was so nice to go to church and feel at home.  The church is the same no matter where you go and it was comforting.  We met many people and Shirley and Frank Penney.  We had supper with them and they offered us to stay in their beautiful home.  So on Thursday we will be staying with them and eating with them.  Shirley had 11 children!  Wow!  We met some of them .  She had her first at 20 and last at 45!  I love her.  Very easy to talk to and relaxing in their home.  So that will be nice.  We were talking about doctors and they asked us about Dr. Pontius.  We thought that he had relocated to the states but apparantly he has come back and is in Quennel which is about a hour from here.  So tomorrow we are calling to see if we can get in there.  He is an amazing Nature Path.  Jason's sister has been to him and we feel like that is our next step.  It is good to listen to doctors but there is more to it and we know we can learn more.  

Jason is still saying hemo hurts.  This just isn't right.  I hope we can get that thing in his neck out soon.  So what are we going to do all week/??????well who knows.    Lead me guide me walk beside me, help me find the way.  

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have to say, Ginger... you guys amaze me. I seriously think I'd just be a basket case! Your faith is inspiring. I hope you don't think we've completely disappeared on you. We've been busier than ever, but you are constantly in all of our thoughts and prayers. I was going to make a comment about you guys FINALLY getting to spend some time together, but you beat me to it. I know that I feel that way about Chris sometimes, too. It seems like the only time we get together is on holidays (well... no we do have a weekly date night, but even that is often short), but I guess when we have workaholic, busy husbands like ours, it sometimes takes something else to slow them down a bit. I just hope every family guy out there that knows Jason can use his experience to see how important family is and that spending time with them is so important BEFORE they get knocked out of commission. I know that Jason loves all of you and that you all love him. That is evident.

Anyway, I must run... I have family up that I haven't seen since I was little, so I've got some get togethers to plan!

All our best,

Wendy, Chris, and the girls.