Saturday, July 12, 2008

finally mini golf

Yes I got to go mini golfing today. It was just ginger and I of course, but very fun. After 18 holes it turned out to be a tie between us. the day has been exciting like every other one. I am in a different town away from my precious people, but I can still have some fun. We managed to get to the Farmers market today. It was cool, very similar to ours. I had the enjoyment of getting more antibiotics today. What a thrill I sit in a chair with my shirt behind my head while very cold liquids are pushed into me. The nurses are very nice and talkative, but it is still very similar to snow going down your back when you are skiing. Except that today I was wearing shorts. I haven't ever skiied in shorts. The Penny's are allowing us to stay at their house. It is very nice and they are great people to visit and learn from. they had lots of kids so there is always a story that can be told or related to. I am keeping well and sleeping lots, so I will be ready to come home and get my real life all straightened out. It is harder to be away from averything that you are used too, than it is to surgeries and pain.

Talk to everyone later
Jason

No comments: