Hey freak show!
I told you roid - you're a pain in the ass! Joking! Sorry I haven't emailed before - still trying to digest this.
J I'd give you my kidney but then you'd owe me! Plus, it's kind of attached
to me, hahaha. I'm sure you've heard all the jokes. One question, if a donor
kidney is rejected by the host body does the donor get their kidney back?
Ok, two questions - does a donor have any issues living with only one
kidney?
I've seen how much J eats, I'm sure his lunch box is 15lbs! Ginger you're
going to have to duct tape him to a chair to keep him from doing anything!!
Take care, I've been praying for you guys.
Hope to see you home soon.
Coral
1 comment:
J - I am honored to be your favorite cousin, makes me wonder what your standards are though!! Hey I took a bath in my new tub - glad you installed it before the 15lb rule came into affect!! joking. How much longer are you guys going to be in PG?
Post a Comment