Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we go on another life adventure that we want to share with all of you! We have such wonderful family and friends, nurses and doctors. Thank you for all of your prayers and faith and works.
5 comments:
Your family is constantly on our minds. We're praying for your success :) Great idea to have the blog.
Hey, I am in total shock with this news. I will be praying for you. I am so happy things worked out with Erin. That is so awesome. Yes, I pray Ginger! If there is anything at all I can do for your family please let me know as I am there for you!
Love Tracy Beckerhead
Hi Ginger and Jason
thanks for the phone call and letting me know about this difficult journey you are now on. Wish you well Jason as you work your way through to feeling better and adjusting to these new restrictions that I am sure are not easy. Know there will be a kidney for you and this will create normality once again to your lives.
Dialysis is not an easy route as Rick can contest, but you are both strong and have so much support which I know will pull you through each day...and yes, each day will get better. Well wishes from our side of the family.
I did call Grama and she was heart sick for you both. Yes her computor is down but she will call you next week....she is thinking of you all, as are we.
Jackie, Sam and Micae
wow I had no idea! I will pray for him and your family! Please call if you need anything please please call! Love you lots
Thank you GInger for calling and letting us know. No one had told us anything and we didn't hear back from you guys when I called and left a message a few weeks ago. This probably explains that. We love you guys and are praying for you. Life here in the big city is interesting and I am learning much of the past, of this area, that Ginger grew up in, as far as the seminary past is concerned. This is fun and very interesting. I'm already ready to move out of the city and have something more to look at besides all the neighbors roofs.
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment