Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miracles amoung the mayhem!

So we have been trying to adopt Erin and our lawyer was not ready and the dates weren't working and ya...stuff!  So we finally got a good court date for monday morning....yes the same morning as we are to be in Prince George for J's kidney.  So I go to the lawyer to tell him that we will not be able to appear in court.  He says, "Ginger I am really sorry but the court date is cancelled again because the judge is stuck in Prince George."  I started to laugh.  I said, "So if we are in Prince George can we still have the court date?"   He was floored!  So Monday morning we went to court and the judge was so impressed we came for court that he granted the adoption!!!   (We didn't bother telling him why we were really in PG. )  This is a big deal for us because now she can go to the temple with us and be sealed to our family for time and eternity.  I know this is a miracle!  This adoption may not have been granted any other way.  

2 comments:

Petersons said...

Yeah! What a great blessing. At least you have that to help you out in this time. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. His ways are not our ways. We are praying for you. Love you guys!
Jerri-Lynn

jake said...

Ginger and Jason
I forgot to congratulate you in my other comment...CONGRAT'S !!!
I am sure Erin is so excited as well. I forgot to tell Grama so you can give her that great news when she calls you. Jackie