This is taken from the Ensign Hometeaching message for this month. I feel very strongly about it and the counsel not only from the doctors but from God.
While the record does not prove it, I am confident that Brother Allred prayed while he waited. I am confident that his prayers were answered. He then knew that the counsel to stand fast was from God. We must pray to know that. I promise you such prayers of faith will be answered.
Sometimes we will receive counsel that we cannot understand or that seems not to apply to us, even after careful prayer and thought. Don’t discard the counsel, but hold it close. If someone you trusted handed you what appeared to be nothing more than sand with the promise that it contained gold, you might wisely hold it in your hand awhile, shaking it gently
1 comment:
Hi there Alexanders. I JUST got on here now (Internet hasn't been working). I am so glad that you have set this up for friends and family to stay updated. Good idea. You are all in our thoughts and prayers, of course. Oh.... and just to let you know, the entry under June 25th is almost invisible (at least from this end). Maybe the font and the background are almost the same colour. We're looking forward to hearing more from you. I guess it just proves that we all need to be prepared for things like this that happen in life. I just hope everyone can keep good spirits!
Post a Comment