Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today: Tuesday, all day long....

Jason says to say that today should be called a "Teeth gritting good time".  He also wants Nic to know he has a plan for black market kidney dealing!  ( I don't want to kn0w)  He is tired of people saying it wont hurt and it does.  Stefan called today....it was good.  Rob came in and it was the first  time he talked really and looked like j.  He wonders if many things that really bug him will now be less cause of this.  He says things were so amplified at times for his moods and he hopes this will solve that.  We don't say much.  I think we would cry if we tried.  I love J and I feel guilty walking out each night as a whole person.  I know I couldn't do it.  But I also know he will be okay. God is in control and he is our core.  I feel it all around me.  I miss my kids.  He doesn't want them to come here.  I think prayer and this blog will be my sanity.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you tell each other more when you don't say anything. I'm just so glad that my brother has you in his life, Ginger. This is a rough time for everyone and I can't even imagine all the things you two are going through right now, but knowing that he has you there for him means I can rest a bit easier. And I know that God's there too, so he's covered. Plus, I'm sure his Sadoway stubbornness is showing and that'll help get him through.

Tell Jason that if I end up giving him a kidney, at least I'll only have to protect one side when he attempts a kidney shot after!