Sunday, June 29, 2008
Next Sunday
I heard today that our ward(church) is having a special fast for Jason next Sunday. For those of you who don't know what that is....We believe that when you fast(go without meals) and do it for a purpose with prayer that miracles can happen and that it strenghthens everyone. I know that it brings you closer to the spirit of God and shows your humility and willingness to do his will. You choose how long you can fast. We will be doing 3 meals. Anyone can join in. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hay J
Happy Canada Day
You really know how to scare an ol' lady now don't you. What the heck do you think you are doing landing up in a hospital with kidney problems.!
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you.
I think of you and Ginger often.
Sounds to me that you are in very good hands, Ginger is taking good care of you.Also sounds like the medical staff is real good.
Nice that your family is able to visit. Its good to have them close, wether you like it or not.:)
Love you bunches
A.Carol
Post a Comment