Thursday, June 26, 2008

So to answer Kimber and Coral and Christina...When a donor gives a kidney all medical related costs are covered under Jason's MSP.  Extras like travel and food and hotels are not but the Kidney foundation has funding for that.  When you get a kidney they dont take out the 2 you have .  They add the 3rd.  It is totally possible to live on 1 kidney.  and be healthy .  If the kidney is rejected they actually leave it in?  not sure why.  Jason is no longer on blood pressure meds because when you are on hemo dyalisis your blood pressure goes down when they take the blood out of you and so if you add the meds that is bad cause it would drop too low.  I believe he will go back on them when he stops hemo and starts using his PDA

2 comments:

Susanne and Kevin said...

This is Ivy using mom and dads identity because I cannot remember mine! I love you Jay. Keep fighting. I know you're a fighter - I grew up with you.

Love Ivy

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Ivy should boss Jason! That's why they'd always fight when we were younger. Maybe I should blame him for something too... that usually got him fighting! Ummm, if I fail my candidacy exam it's totally your fault Jason! Wait, is that not the right type of fight??

But honestly, my writing is going fine. It's just the only think I could think of saying! Love you.